Wednesday, July 20, 2011

RIM the “PlayBook “

 

As many of you do know RIM has released tablet version recently and called it “PlayBook” BlackBerry PlayBook tablet. Since day one I have been thinking why the name was chosen so wrong.

What kind of business would willing to get these device called “PlayBook” to their employees (-: , well certainty it is not my company , (-: , beside joke I strong believe the name for the product is chosen very wrong and has to be changed ( I love my BB by the way), so I decided to kick of campaign to see what you guys think , and find the best suitable name RIM new device deserve. For example

RPAD ( RIM Portable Application Device) 

what do you guys think ? (-:

image

Read the Review here

BlackBerry PlayBook review 

Respectfully,
Oz Casey, Dedeal
MCITP (EMA), MCITP (SA)
MCSE 2003, M+, S+, MCDST
Security+, Project +, Server +
http://smtp25.blogspot.com/ (Blog)
http://telnet25.wordpress.com/ (Blog

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey, I have the "playbook" but ironically use the ipad to play, and the playbook to work. Perhaps this was supposed to a joke by RIM?